Bob Beaumont Bursary
Muskoka Parry Sound Minor Hockey League
Must have been registered with a MPSMHL Member Centre during the current season or the season immediately
prior to the current season.
This is open to Representative and Local League players.
Players and volunteers may apply; however, applicants must be eligible by age to have been registered as a player
with a Member Centre during the eligibility period.
Must be enrolled in or have been offered acceptance by a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution.
The following documents must accompany the candidate’s application:
1. A letter of introduction that provides the selection committee with details of the applicants Minor Hockey
experience. The letter should include an outline of individual awards, volunteer activities and any other
accomplishments directly related to hockey ; volunteer or humanitarian activities that he/she has been involved in
outside of hockey should also be highlighted.
2. Letters of reference from a coach/manager/administrator within their home Centre and a teacher/administrator at
their High School that is not involved in Minor Hockey.
3. Copies of their Grade 11 and available Grade 12 transcripts if in Grade 12.
4. Copies of their Grade 12 and first year post-secondary transcripts if not in Grade 12.
5. A copy of their Offer of Admission from the Institution or confirmation of enrollment if available.
All forms must be received by the MPS Minor Hockey League by June 30th, 2023; successful applicants will be
informed of the Committee’s decision by August 30th, 2023.
Funds will be distributed upon receipt of confirmation of the award winner’s enrollment in the post-secondary
More than one candidate may receive funds.